Register for CRA My account to view your personal income tax and benefit information and manage your tax affairs online. In this digital age, there is an easy and convenient way to manage our tax affairs through CRA My Account.
My Account is:
- Convenient – It is available 21 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy to use – After registering, simply log in with your CRA user ID and password.
- Fast – Information is up-to-the-minute and transactions are processed immediately.
- Secure – The CRA user ID and password are just part of the security.
To get access, you will need:
- your social insurance number;
- your date of birth;
- your current postal code or ZIP code and;
- an amount you entered on your income tax and benefit return, so have your return on hand (the line requested will vary and it could be from the current tax year or the previous one).
Here is a video link explaining how to register for CRA My Account.
Follow this link on more details on how to register for My Account.
Remember: CRA will never include a link to their website in their email, or ask for any personal information through email, for security purposes, although they will email you to let you know that you have mail in your online CRA My Account. Learn about how to manage your CRA online mail.